TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
2. PERMITTED USE
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT: You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on this web site (collectively the "Content” are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be.
2. PERMITTED USE: The Company hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download the Content.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: You agree that You will not: (i) distribute the Content for any purpose. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
4. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS: Use of this website is at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability pertaining to the content, your use of the website and the receipt, storage, transmission of other use of your personal data. This web site may contain links to other sites. The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, the Company is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. The Company does not recommend or endorse any of the content of other sites.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company's sole discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies. The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to the Company, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
6. INDEMNITY: You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly in respect of: (i) any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or which is sent to the Company by e-mail or other correspondence; or (ii) Your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims.
7. INTERPRETATION: The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa, words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions and any and all legal notices on this web site constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the use of this web site and the Content. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on the Company unless executed by the Company in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
9. SEVERABILITY: Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
10. ENUREMENT: This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.