Before you submit any information on this site, please read this Policy for an explanation of how the Park Ridge Jr. Hawks Baseball Club, Inc. will treat your personal information. By using our site you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. Your use of any part of any this site indicates your acceptance of this Policy and of the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Information We Collect
2. How We Use The Information
3. With Whom The Information May Be Shared
4. Collection Of Information By Third-Party Sites And Sponsors
5. Right to Deliver and Send Commercial Messages
7. Our Commitment To Security
8. How To Contact Us
1. The Information We Collect: The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 98, Windows 2000 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
2. How We Use the Information: Information is stored securely in an encrypted database and is accessible only by the registered and a licensed member of your organization’s governing board. The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities. We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice. Inadvertent disclosures may result, for example, when third parties misrepresent their identities in asking the site for access to personally identifiable information about themselves for purposes of correcting possible factual errors in the data.
4. Collection of Information by Third Party Sites and Sponsors: Our site contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
5. Right to Deliver and Send Commercial Messages: You agree to receive commercial messages from us or any third party chosen by us on any device you use to access.
7. Our Commitment to Security: We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
8. How to Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this site or its implementation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.