The Park Ridge Junior Hawks Baseball Club believes in supporting youth baseball, promoting positive competition, fostering good sportsmanship and providing a fun experience for its players. Our primary objective is to develop young men that embody excellence, commitment, achievement and team work both on and off the field.
The Park Ridge Junior Hawks Baseball Club demonstrates wholesome and worthwhile values of recreational and leisure pursuits:
- The Club develops a sense of achievement and self-respect in its baseball players.
- The Club gives each player equal time on the field and at the plate.
- The Club stimulates and develops new athletic skills in its baseball players so they can be physically and mentally prepared to play better baseball at the high school level.
- The Club benefits include the improvement of physical health and the general well-being of its baseball players through physical exercise and training.
- The Club provides its baseball players with interesting, challenging and exciting experiences.
- The Club promotes good sportsmanship. Managers are to keep the purpose of games in perspective and are responsible for the conduct of their coaches, players, parents and fans.
- The Club enhances avenues of socialization for its baseball players.
- The Club provides an activity for players that keeps them occupied and during spring and summer months.
- The Club provides an activity that allows players to enjoy the sport and have fun.
- The existence of the Junior Hawks Club will always prove to be of value to the community. Its players are always expected to be ambassadors for Park Ridge to its neighboring communities and communities in other states.